Sometimes some people really can't prevent it. Whether it be genetic or environmental there are thousands of reasons for unclear skin. If you suffer from some serious acne consult a physician. If you're like many of us and just have blemished skin here and there these tips will drastically improve your appearance.
- If your a guy and still shave with typical store bought cartridge razors, switch over to a safety razor.
- Women too, consider a safety razor. Also, quit waxing. Consider laser hair removal.
- Don't be a dirt bag. Wash your bed sheets and your pillow covers weekly.
- Sleep with a clean cotton towel on your pillow. Rotate it around so you're sleeping on a "fresh" surface every night.
- Keep your hair clean.
- Stop touching your face. It's disgusting and you're just smothering filth all over it with your hands.
- Don't use aftershaves with alcohol bases, they dry your skin out and hyperactivate your sebaceous glands.
- Don't over due it on face cleansers. Everyone is unique. I naturally have oily skin, I use an exfolient twice a week.
- If your skin is shiny and tight you're washing it too much.
If you've got some serious acne, you need to consult a physcian. If you're like most of us check out these acne treatments below.
- A good exfolient works wonders. Use it.
- Disposible wipes are cheap and effective at getting dirt and filth off your face thoughout the day.
- Switch over to a DE razor.
- I didn't know people actually do this, but use hot water when you wash your face. I got a message from someone who though hot water caused acne. Weird I know.